Low-Fat Versus Low-Carbohydrate Weight Reduction Diets
Effects on Weight Loss, Insulin Resistance, and Cardiovascular Risk: A Randomized Control Trial
vol. 58 no. 12 2741-2748
- Received January 22, 2009.
- Accepted August 19, 2009.
- Published in print December 1, 2009.
- Published online November 25, 2009.
- Published first August 31, 2009.
Copyright & Usage
© 2009 American Diabetes Association Readers may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ for details.
View Full Text
- Una Bradley1,
- Michelle Spence2,
- C. Hamish Courtney1,
- Michelle C. McKinley2,
- Cieran N. Ennis1,
- David R. McCance1,
- Jane McEneny2,
- Patrick M. Bell1,
- Ian S. Young2 and
- Steven J. Hunter1
- 1Regional Centre for Endocrinology and Diabetes, Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast, U.K.;
- 2Nutriton and Metabolism Group, The Queen's University of Belfast, Belfast, U.K.
- Corresponding author: Steven J. Hunter, .
U.B. and M.S. contributed equally to this article.