Identification of a Serum-Induced Transcriptional Signature Associated With Type 1 Diabetes in the BioBreeding Rat
- Mary Kaldunski1,
- Shuang Jia1,
- Rhonda Geoffrey1,
- Joel Basken1,
- Simon Prosser1,
- Sanjay Kansra1,
- John P. Mordes2,
- Åke Lernmark3,
- Xujing Wang4 and
- Martin J. Hessner1
- 1Max McGee National Research Center for Juvenile Diabetes, Department of Pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin, the Children's Research Institute of Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, and the Human and Molecular Genetics Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin;
- 2Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts;
- 3Robert H. Williams Laboratory, Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington;
- 4Department of Physics and the Comprehensive Diabetes Center, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama.
- Corresponding author: Martin J. Hessner, .