Hypothalamic Angptl4/Fiaf Is a Novel Regulator of Food Intake and Body Weight
- Hyun-Kyong Kim1,
- Byung-Soo Youn2,
- Mi-Seon Shin3,
- Churl Namkoong1,
- Kyeong Han Park4,
- Ja Hyun Baik5,
- Jae Bum Kim6,
- Joong-Yeol Park3,
- Ki-up Lee3,
- Young-Bum Kim7 and
- Min-Seon Kim3
- 1Asan Institute for Life Sciences, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea;
- 2AdipoGen Inc., Incheon, Korea;
- 3Department of Internal Medicine, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Korea;
- 4Department of Anatomy, Kangwon National University School of Medicine, Chuncheon, Korea;
- 5College of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Seoul, Korea;
- 6Department of Biophysics and Chemical Biology, School of Biological Sciences, Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea;
- 7Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Corresponding author: Min-Seon Kim, .
H.-K.K. and B.-S.Y. contributed equally to this work.