The Association of Hemoglobin A1c With Incident Heart Failure Among People Without Diabetes: The Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities Study
- Kunihiro Matsushita1,
- Saul Blecker2,
- Antonio Pazin-Filho3,
- Alain Bertoni4,
- Patricia P. Chang5,
- Josef Coresh1 and
- Elizabeth Selvin1
- 1Department of Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland;
- 2Division of General Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland;
- 3Medical School of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil;
- 4Department of Epidemiology and Prevention, Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Winston-Salem, North Carolina;
- 5Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Corresponding author: Kunihiro Matsushita, .