Exendin-4 Suppresses Src Activation and Reactive Oxygen Species Production in Diabetic Goto-Kakizaki Rat Islets in an Epac-Dependent Manner
- Eri Mukai1,2,
- Shimpei Fujimoto1,
- Hiroki Sato1,
- Chitose Oneyama3,
- Rieko Kominato1,
- Yuichi Sato1,
- Mayumi Sasaki1,
- Yuichi Nishi1,
- Masato Okada3 and
- Nobuya Inagaki1,4
- 1Department of Diabetes and Clinical Nutrition, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto, University, Kyoto, Japan;
- 2Japan Association for the Advancement of Medical Equipment, Tokyo, Japan,
- 3Department of Oncogene Research, Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan;
- 4Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology of Japan Science and Technology Cooperation, Kyoto, Japan.
- Corresponding author: Shimpei Fujimoto, .