Interleukin-1β Produced in Response to Islet Autoantigen Presentation Differentiates T-Helper 17 Cells at the Expense of Regulatory T-Cells
- Sebastien Bertin-Maghit1,
- Dimeng Pang1,
- Brendan O'Sullivan1,
- Shannon Best1,
- Emily Duggan1,
- Sanjoy Paul2,
- Helen Thomas3,
- Thomas W.H. Kay4,
- Leonard C. Harrison4,
- Raymond Steptoe1 and
- Ranjeny Thomas1
- 1The University of Queensland Diamantina Institute, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia;
- 2Queensland Clinical Trials and Biostatistics Centre, School of Population Health, The University of Queensland, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia;
- 3Islet Biology Laboratory, St. Vincent's Institute, Melbourne, Australia;
- 4Autoimmunity and Transplantation Division, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute, Melbourne, Australia.
- Corresponding author: Ranjeny Thomas, .
R.S. and R.T. contributed equally to this article.