NADPH Oxidase NOX2 Defines a New Antagonistic Role for Reactive Oxygen Species and cAMP/PKA in the Regulation of Insulin Secretion
- Ning Li1,
- Bin Li2,
- Thierry Brun1,
- Christine Deffert-Delbouille2,
- Zahia Mahiout2,
- Youssef Daali3,
- Xiao-Juan Ma2,
- Karl-Heinz Krause2⇓ and
- Pierre Maechler1⇓
- 1Department of Cell Physiology and Metabolism, University of Geneva Medical Center, Geneva, Switzerland
- 2Department of Pathology and Immunology, University of Geneva Medical Center, Geneva, Switzerland
- 3Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Geneva University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland
- Corresponding authors: Pierre Maechler, , and Karl-Heinz Krause, .
K.-H.K. and P.M. contributed equally to this work.