Brain Glucose Sensors Play a Significant Role in the Regulation of Pancreatic Glucose-Stimulated Insulin Secretion
- Mayowa A. Osundiji1,
- Daniel D. Lam2,
- Jill Shaw1,2,
- Chen-Yu Yueh1,3,
- S. Pauliina Markkula1,
- Paul Hurst1,
- Carolina Colliva4,
- Aldo Roda4,
- Lora K. Heisler2 and
- Mark L. Evans1⇓
- 1Department of Medicine, University of Cambridge Metabolic Research Laboratories, and National Institute for Health Research, Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre, Cambridge, U.K.
- 2Department of Pharmacology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, U.K.
- 3Department of Family Medicine, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital at Chiayi, Chang Gung Institute of Technology, Chiayi, Taiwan
- 4Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
- Corresponding authors: Mark L. Evans, , and Lora K. Heisler, .