Remodeling the Integration of Lipid Metabolism Between Liver and Adipose Tissue by Dietary Methionine Restriction in Rats
- Barbara E. Hasek1,
- Anik Boudreau1,
- Jeho Shin1,
- Daorong Feng2,
- Matthew Hulver3,
- Nancy T. Van1,
- Amanda Laque1,
- Laura K. Stewart1,
- Kirsten P. Stone1,
- Desiree Wanders1,
- Sujoy Ghosh4,
- Jeffrey E. Pessin2 and
- Thomas W. Gettys1⇑
- 1Laboratories of Nutrient Sensing and Adipocyte Signaling, Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- 2Departments of Medicine and Molecular Pharmacology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York
- 3Department of Human Nutrition, Foods, and Exercise, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia
- 4Laboratory of Computational Biology, Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Corresponding author: Thomas W. Gettys, .
S.G. is currently affiliated with the Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease Program and Center for Computational Biology, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School, Singapore.