Sirt3 Regulates Metabolic Flexibility of Skeletal Muscle Through Reversible Enzymatic Deacetylation
- Enxuan Jing1,
- Brian T. O’Neill1,
- Matthew J. Rardin2,
- André Kleinridders1,
- Olga R. Ilkeyeva3,
- Siegfried Ussar1,
- James R. Bain3,
- Kevin Y. Lee1,
- Eric M. Verdin4,5,
- Christopher B. Newgard3,
- Bradford W. Gibson2 and
- C. Ronald Kahn1⇑
- 1Section on Integrative Physiology and Metabolism, Joslin Diabetes Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2Buck Institute for Research on Aging, Novato, California
- 3Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
- 4Gladstone Institute of Virology and Immunology, San Francisco, California
- 5Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California.
- Corresponding author: C. Ronald Kahn, .
E.J. and B.T.O. contributed equally to this study.