Reponse to Comments on: Butler et al. Marked Expansion of Exocrine and Endocrine Pancreas With Incretin Therapy in Humans With Increased Exocrine Pancreas Dysplasia and the Potential for Glucagon-Producing Neuroendocrine Tumors. Diabetes 2013;62:2595–2604
- Alexandra E. Butler1,
- Martha Campbell-Thompson2,
- Tatyana Gurlo1,
- David W. Dawson3,
- Mark Atkinson2 and
- Peter C. Butler1⇑
- 1Department of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- 2Departments of Pathology and Pediatrics, College of Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- 3Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California.
- Corresponding author: Peter C. Butler, .