Adipose Tissue Macrophages Function As Antigen-Presenting Cells and Regulate Adipose Tissue CD4+ T Cells in Mice
- David L. Morris1,
- Kae Won Cho1,
- Jennifer L. DelProposto1,
- Kelsie E. Oatmen2,
- Lynn M. Geletka1,
- Gabriel Martinez-Santibanez3,
- Kanakadurga Singer1 and
- Carey N. Lumeng1,3,4⇑
- 1Department of Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 2Literature, Science and Arts Program, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 3Cellular and Molecular Biology Graduate Program, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 4Department of Molecular and Integrative Physiology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Corresponding author: Carey N. Lumeng, .
D.L.M. is currently affiliated with the Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana.