Contraction and AICAR Stimulate IL-6 Vesicle Depletion From Skeletal Muscle Fibers In Vivo
- Hans P.M.M. Lauritzen1,
- Josef Brandauer2,
- Peter Schjerling3,
- Ho-Jin Koh1,
- Jonas T. Treebak4,
- Michael F. Hirshman1,
- Henrik Galbo5 and
- Laurie J. Goodyear1⇑
- 1Research Division, Joslin Diabetes Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2Department of Health Sciences, Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- 3Department of Orthopedic Surgery M, Institute of Sports Medicine, Bispebjerg Hospital and Center for Healthy Aging, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 4The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 5Department of Rheumatology and Institute of Inflammation Research, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Corresponding author: Laurie J. Goodyear, .
H.P.M.M.L. and J.B. contributed equally to the study.