Hypothalamic Nesfatin-1/NUCB2 Knockdown Augments Hepatic Gluconeogenesis That Is Correlated With Inhibition of mTOR-STAT3 Signaling Pathway in Rats
- Dandong Wu1,
- Mengliu Yang1,
- Yang Chen1,
- Yanjun Jia2,
- Zhongmin Alex Ma3,
- Guenther Boden4,
- Ling Li1⇑ and
- Gangyi Yang1⇑
- 1Department of Endocrinology, Second Affiliated Hospital, and Key Laboratory of Laboratory Medical Diagnostics (Ministry of Education), Chongqing Medical University, Chongqing, China
- 2The Key Laboratory of Laboratory Medical Diagnostics (Ministry of Education) and Department of Clinical Biochemistry, College of Laboratory Medicine, Chongqing Medical University, Chongqing, China
- 3Technology Transfer Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- 4Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and the Clinical Research Center, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Corresponding authors: Ling Li, , and Gangyi Yang, .
D.W., M.Y., and Y.C. contributed equally to this project.