RAGE Regulates the Metabolic and Inflammatory Response to High-Fat Feeding in Mice
- Fei Song1,
- Carmen Hurtado del Pozo1,
- Rosa Rosario1,
- Yu Shan Zou1,
- Radha Ananthakrishnan1,
- Xiaoyuan Xu2,
- Payal R. Patel3,
- Vivian M. Benoit3,
- Shi Fang Yan1,
- Huilin Li4,
- Richard A. Friedman5,
- Jason K. Kim3,
- Ravichandran Ramasamy1,
- Anthony W. Ferrante Jr.2⇑ and
- Ann Marie Schmidt1⇑
- 1Diabetes Research Program, Division of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- 2Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- 3Program in Molecular Medicine and Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA
- 4Departments of Population Health (Biostatistics) and Environmental Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- 5Biomedical Informatics Shared Resource, Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center and Department of Biomedical Informatics, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, NY
- Corresponding authors: Anthony W. Ferrante Jr., , and Ann Marie Schmidt, .
F.S. and C.H.d.P. contributed equally to this work.
A.W.F. and A.M.S. contributed equally to this work.