Associations of Steroid Sex Hormones and Sex Hormone–Binding Globulin With the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes in Women: A Population-Based Cohort Study and Meta-analysis
vol. 66 no. 3 577-586
- Received April 13, 2016.
- Accepted October 4, 2016.
- Published in print March 1, 2017.
- Published online February 21, 2017.
- Published first October 10, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/licenseReaders may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. More information is available at http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/license.
View Full Text
- Taulant Muka1,2⇑,
- Jana Nano1,
- Loes Jaspers1,
- Cindy Meun3,
- Wichor M. Bramer4,
- Albert Hofman1,2,
- Abbas Dehghan1,
- Maryam Kavousi1,
- Joop S.E. Laven2 and
- Oscar H. Franco1
- 1Department of Epidemiology, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- 2Department of Epidemiology, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Boston, MA
- 3Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- 4Medical Library, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Corresponding author: Taulant Muka, .
T.M., J.N., M.K., and J.S.E.L. contributed equally to this work.