Brain GLUT4 Knockout Mice Have Impaired Glucose Tolerance, Decreased Insulin Sensitivity, and Impaired Hypoglycemic Counterregulation
vol. 66 no. 3 587-597
- Received July 27, 2016.
- Accepted October 12, 2016.
- Published in print March 1, 2017.
- Published online February 21, 2017.
- Published first October 17, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/licenseReaders may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. More information is available at http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/license.
View Full Text
- Candace M. Reno1,2,
- Erwin C. Puente1,
- Zhenyu Sheng3,
- Dorit Daphna-Iken1,
- Adam J. Bree1,
- Vanessa H. Routh3,
- Barbara B. Kahn4 and
- Simon J. Fisher1,2⇑
- 1Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Lipid Research, Department of Medicine, Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- 2Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Diabetes, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- 3Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- 4Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Corresponding author: Simon J. Fisher, .
C.M.R. and E.C.P. are co–first authors.