Enhanced Muscle Insulin Sensitivity After Contraction/Exercise Is Mediated by AMPK
vol. 66 no. 3 598-612
- Received April 25, 2016.
- Accepted October 24, 2016.
- Published in print March 1, 2017.
- Published online February 21, 2017.
- Published first October 26, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/licenseReaders may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. More information is available at http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/license.
View Full Text
- Rasmus Kjøbsted1,2,
- Nanna Munk-Hansen1,
- Jesper B. Birk1,
- Marc Foretz3,4,5,
- Benoit Viollet3,4,5,
- Marie Björnholm6,
- Juleen R. Zierath2,6,
- Jonas T. Treebak2 and
- Jørgen F.P. Wojtaszewski1⇑
- 1Section of Molecular Physiology, Department of Nutrition, Exercise and Sports, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2Section of Integrative Physiology, Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 3INSERM, U1016, Institut Cochin, Paris, France
- 4CNRS, UMR8104, Paris, France
- 5Université Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
- 6Integrative Physiology, Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Corresponding author: Jørgen F.P. Wojtaszewski, .