Adoptive Transfer of Immunomodulatory M2 Macrophages Prevents Type 1 Diabetes in NOD Mice
- Received November 23, 2011.
- Accepted May 3, 2012.
- Published in print June 25, 2012.
- Published online June 28, 2012.
Copyright & Usage
© 2012 by the American Diabetes Association. Readers may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ for details.
- Roham Parsa1,
- Pernilla Andresen1,
- Alan Gillett2,
- Sohel Mia1,
- Xing-Mei Zhang1,
- Sofia Mayans3,
- Dan Holmberg3 and
- Robert A. Harris1⇓
- 1Applied Immunology, Center for Molecular Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital at Solna, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2Neuroimmunology, Center for Molecular Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital at Solna, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3Department of Medical Biosciences, Umeå University, Umeå, Sweden
- Corresponding author: Robert A. Harris, .
A.G., S.M., and X.-M.Z. contributed equally to this study.