Targeted Deep Sequencing in Multiple-Affected Sibships of European Ancestry Identifies Rare Deleterious Variants in PTPN22 that Confer Risk for Type 1 Diabetes
- Received March 6, 2015.
- Accepted November 23, 2015.
- Published in print November 27, 2015.
- Published online December 2, 2015.
Copyright & Usage
© 2015 by the American Diabetes Association. Readers may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered.
- Yan Ge1,
- Suna Onengut-Gumuscu2,3,
- Aaron R. Quinlan4,5,
- Aaron J. Mackey2,3,
- Jocyndra A. Wright1,
- Jane H. Buckner6,
- Tania Habib6,
- Stephen S. Rich2,3 and
- Patrick Concannon1,7⇑
- 1Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Laboratory Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 2Center for Public Health Genomics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- 3Department of Public Health Sciences, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- 4Department of Human Genetics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- 5Department of Biomedical Informatics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- 6Translational Research Program, Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason, Seattle, WA
- 7Genetics Institute, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Corresponding author: Patrick Concannon, Email: