Glucose Transporter 4 (GLUT4) is Not Necessary for Overload-Induced Glucose Uptake or Hypertrophic Growth in Mouse Skeletal Muscle
- Received September 1, 2016.
- Accepted February 23, 2017.
- Published in print March 8, 2017.
- Published online March 9, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/licenseReaders may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. More information is available at http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/license.
- From the 1 Department of Kinesiology,
- 2 Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology,
- 3 Department of Physiology,
- 4 Brody School of Medicine,
- 5East Carolina Diabetes & Obesity Institute, East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina, USA
- 6From the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, Beth Israel Deaconness Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Corresponding author: Carol A. Witczak, E-mail: