MICU1 Alleviates Diabetic Cardiomyopathy Through Mitochondrial Ca2+-dependent Antioxidant Response
- Received December 11, 2016.
- Accepted March 3, 2017.
- Published March 14, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/licenseReaders may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. More information is available at http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/license.
- Lele Ji1,#,
- Fengzhou Liu2,#,
- Zhe Jing3,#,
- Qichao Huang1,
- Ya zhao1,
- Haiyan Cao1,
- Jun Li4,
- Chun Yin1,
- Jinliang Xing1,* and
- Fei Li2,*
- 1State Key Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Experimental Teaching Center of Basic Medicine, Fourth Military Medical University, Xi’an, 710032, China
- 2Department of Cardiology, Xijing Hospital, Fourth Military Medical University, Xi’an, 710032, China
- 3Department of Cardiology, General Hospital of Lanzhou Military Area Command, Lanzhou, 730050, China.
- 4Department of Physiology, Fourth Military Medical University, Xi’an, 710032, China
- *Corresponding authors: Dr Jinliang Xing, E-mail: . Or Dr Fei Li, E-mail: .