Repurposed JAK1/JAK2 Inhibitor Reverses Established Autoimmune Insulitis in Non-Obese Diabetic Mice
- Received October 15, 2016.
- Accepted March 6, 2017.
- Published in print March 13, 2017.
- Published online March 14, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/licenseReaders may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. More information is available at http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/license.
- Prerak M. Trivedi1,2,†,
- Kate L. Graham1,2,†,
- Nicholas A Scott1,2,
- Misty R Jenkins3,4,
- Suktilang Majaw1,‡,
- Robyn M Sutherland1,4,5,
- Stacey Fynch1,
- Andrew M Lew4,5,
- Christopher J Burns4,
- Balasubramanian Krishnamurthy1,2,
- Thomas C Brodnicki1,2,
- Stuart I Mannering1,2,
- Thomas W. Kay1,2,† and
- Helen E. Thomas1,2⇑†
- 1 St. Vincent’s Institute, Fitzroy, Victoria 3065, Australia
- 2 The University of Melbourne, Department of Medicine, St. Vincent’s Hospital, Fitzroy, Victoria 3065, Australia
- 3 Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, East Melbourne, Victoria 3002, Australia
- 4 The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute, Parkville, Victoria, 3050, Australia
- 5Department of Medical Biology, The University of Melbourne, Parkville, VIC, Australia
- Corresponding author: Dr Helen Thomas, E-mail:
† These authors contributed equally to this work.