Genetic Variation at the Sulfonylurea Receptor, Type 2 Diabetes, and Coronary Heart Disease
- Received February 3, 2017.
- Accepted April 6, 2017.
- Published in print April 13, 2017.
- Published online April 14, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/licenseReaders may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. More information is available at http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/license.
- Connor A. Emdin, DPhil,
- Derek Klarin, MD,
- Pradeep Natarajan, MD,
- CARDIOGRAM Exome consortium,
- Jose C. Florez, MD PhD,
- Sekar Kathiresan, MD and
- Amit V. Khera, MD⇑
- Center for Genomic Medicine, Cardiovascular Research Center and Cardiology Division, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts (Emdin, Klarin, Natarajan, Kathiresan, Khera); Center for Genomic Medicine and Diabetes Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts (Florez); Program in Medical and Population Genetics, Broad Institute, Cambridge, Massachusetts (Emdin, Klarin, Natarajan, Florez, Kathiresan, Khera);
- Corresponding author: Amit V. Khera, E-mail: